Staying at 1965
How much does a stay at 1965 cost?
Base Rate: Twin Share Tariff
Weeknights - $220 | night
Weekends - $245 | night
$25 per additional guest
Maximum 4 guests.
* Additional $50 for our second room, if only 2 guests.
Email for enquiries about our extended stay (7 nights plus) discount.
What is included?
- Complimentary teas & organic coffee; Port & Locally baked goods
- Locally sourced products to create your own breakfast including award winning Tweedvale Milk,
- Wallawa Indigenous Botanical Skincare guest soaps, shampoo & conditioner
- Use of Electric Blankets during winter months & Luxurious Bathrobes
- Chess sets and Board Games & a Collection of 1960's Vinyl & Record Player (with Bluetooth) to enjoy.
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living and ceiling fans bedrooms
Is the 1965 house &/or car available for photoshoots, filming, display & promotions?
Always fabulous fun. Yes but there is usually a fee.